To constantly evolve, learn and grow as a professional, staying up-to-date with current digital trends, web platforms and graphic design programs, while providing support and insight to my peers.
Columbia Southern University, MBA – Marketing | June 2012
Waldorf College, BA – Communications | June 2009
Rogers High School, Diploma | June 2006
Triton College Digital Media Marketing Specialist | May 2012 – Current
- Create, update and maintain new and existing web pages. Initiate new content and collateral for digital communication pieces.
- Expedite e-communication process across email marketing, portal and web platforms.
- Serve as liaison and intermediate between marketing and information systems departments for web best practices and optimization.
- Manage social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Flickr.
- Coordinate with faculty and staff to highlight and promote programs in a digital format.
- Research new strategies, programs and platforms to boost online presence and captivate audiences. Create and distribute email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in enforcing brand standards across social media sites and digital platforms run by other departments, including drafting social media guidelines and procedures.
- Copy writing for both print and digital pieces, including, but not limited to: email blasts, social media, program flyers, landing pages and website content.
Energie Inc. | February 2012 – April 2012
Globe Gazette Online Assistant | February 2010 – January 2012
- Created digital advertisements for the Globe Gazette online product, including static, flash and video advertisements.
- Implemented new products and programs, including Jivox, Yahoo! APT, UPickEm, and more.
- Produced materials for new online sales initiatives to be used by sales representatives.
- Drafted proposals highlighting new products, prices, and specifications to be used by sales representatives.
- Tracked and reported statistics for any and all online advertisements to provide sales representatives data regarding client advertisements.
- Managed and promoted Today’s Deals with copywriting, graphic development and website design.
- Adhered to extreme deadlines and time constraints for delivery of products.
- Worked with external host companies of ad platforms to work out issues and bugs in systems.
Waldorf College | December 2009 – February 2010
- Responded to student inquiries.
- Sent marketing materials to applicants and prospective students.
- Logged phone calls and email correspondence and scheduled high school visits.
- Worked with guidance counselors to promote visits.
- Met with prospective and potential students.
- Promoted campus programs and activities.
Woodbridge Corp | July 2009 – November 2009
Arthritis and Rheumatology Consultants | June 2004 – August 2008
Web Content | Email Marketing | Website Design | HTML | Web Graphics | Graphic Design | Video Production | Advertisement Design | Social Media Marketing | Digital Copywriting | Website Management | Photo Editing | Promotional Flyers | Basic Photography | New Product Research
Mac OSX | Photoshop | Dreamweaver | InDesign | Illustrator | Final Cut Pro | Avid Composer | Premiere | After Effects | Ektron CMS | Swish | Cyberduck/FTP | WordPress | Joomla! | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube | Canon T3i | Nikon D5100 | JVC HM-150U